New Patients of Hanson Chiropractic
We’re looking for great new patients like you in Seattle.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Hanson today by filling out the form to the right! Learn more about your first visits and what to expect as a new patient below.
At Hanson Chiropractic, you can count on a thorough understanding of your health condition. The patient history identifies the problem with which you are chiefly concerned. You may be asked about your family history, dietary habits, and previous types of treatment.
In addition to the consultation and case history, the examination is a vital tool to determine and differentiate the changes that may have led to your health problems. In the examination, your Doctor of Chiropractic will do standard and specialized chiropractic, orthopedic, and neurological tests to determine your health care needs.
3. Report of Findings
After all the information has been processed on your health condition, your Doctor of Chiropractic will explain your examination and x-ray findings, and give you treatment recommendations specific to your condition. Rehabilitative care is usually recommended, and includes a series of exercises specific to your needs.
- Provider with most major insurance companies
- Guidance through and treatment for auto accidents and work injuries
- X-ray equipment on-site
- Free Insurance Benefit Verification
- Affordable Monthly Debit Plans
- Accept all major Credit Cards
- Referrals, if required, to neurologists, physical medicine doctors, attorneys, and for massage therapy